There are numerous community resources available to students of color as they navigate their university experience.
Check out some of the recommendations listed below!
- Huffington Post Black Voices
- Huffington Post Latino Voices
- NAACP Washington DC Branch
- OCA Greater Washington DC Chapter
- People of Color Sangha Meditation Group - Offered by the Insight Meditation Community of Washington, this dharma group provides a safe space for people of color to grow their mindfulness and meditation practice.